[转帖] 凯史:以我之名(给全人类的信息)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-27 08:59:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
kaishi.jpg

In My name
  以我之名
  M.T.Keshe
  迈赫兰.特瓦克里.凯史

I had to come in the body of the man on this planet and live amongst you the life of the man to understand the way the man has created his misery and so much injustice from the time of his creation for himself and for his fellow men to obtain and hold to nothing but the mirage of the nothingness for his so called life and its physical illusive possessions.
  我不得不进入到这个星球上的人类的身体中,并在你们当中过着人类的生活,由此来理解人类自被创造以来对他自己以及他的同胞们造成痛苦与如此多的不公正的方式,那些人想以此方式来为他的后继者获得和占有那海市蜃楼般没有意义的一切,为了那所谓的生活以及虚幻的物质财产。
  Where, we made all resources of the universe available to him to live in comfort and peace on this planet and among themselves in their time on this planet, that when they are mature intellectually and spiritually (in time the man matures enough), for the tribe of the man to join and unify with the rest of the creation of the creator in the universe.
  在地球上,我们为人类提供了能为其所用的所有宇宙的资源,可以让他过上舒适、和平的生活,在地球的所有时间里,在他们之中。当人类在智力与灵性上成熟时(当人类足够成熟的时候),人类一族就能够加入并统一到宇宙中造物主的其他造物中去。
  In this process of maturity, the man chose the path of greed and injustice and killing of not just animals, but of his own kind, and now he has become falsely proud of how many he can kill with one tool and weapon or his false sense of power of control.
  在这成熟的过程中,人类选择了贪婪、不公与杀戮的道路,不仅对动物们如此,对他的同类亦是如此,而现在,他已经变得为他能用一个工具或武器能够杀*死多少生命引以为傲,或者以他那虚幻的对权力的控制为傲。

Killing and destruction of life has never been part of our teachings and works anywhere in the universe and this shall never be for race and nor shall be from now on this planet or anywhere else in the universe.
  杀戮与毁灭生命从来都不是我们的教导与工作的一部分,无论是在宇宙中的任何地方,在这一点上,从现在起不论在地球上还是在宇宙中的任何其他地方这从来且从今往后都不应该是这样。

To change the course of the life of the man from this wrongful path, we have sent you in so many ways and different forms, different orders and guidance through our messengers of the past.
  为了改变人类生命的进程的错误的道路,我们在过去派遣的使者们已经通过很多种方式以及各种不同的形式给你们带去了各种不同的秩序与指引。

You have all ignored all our ways to correct your ways, and now you as the race of the man have reached a point that for every action you only think in one way and that is destruction and war.
  你们却忽略了我们去纠正你们错误道路的所有方法,而现在作为人类种族的你们已经到达了这样的一个程度:面对每一件事情你们只会考虑用一种形式来行动:就是毁灭和战争。

Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah and I whom took his time to be amongst you, to learn about your shortfalls and false lives, for me to be able to understand your problems, I spent over 55 five years with you, worked your ways to be able to help and guide you out of this life of the jungle of this planet, I call up on you to laydown all arms and all thoughts of greed and misconducts and killings.
  今天藉由此笔,我作为弥赛亚也作为我自己,来到你们当中,花时间去学习有关你们的缺点与错误的生活,让我能够明白你们的诸多问题,我用了超过55年的时间与你们一起,并以你们的方式来工作以便能够帮助和指引你们从这个行星的尔虞我诈的生活中走出来,我号召你们放下所有武器,放下所有的贪婪、所有的胡作非为与杀戮。

I chose today to declare my position and status as the creator in the Soul and in the physical body of the man as I am and have chosen to be in, tobe amongst you and call up on all the men of this Blue planet and the wild village of the earth, to accept my call for peace and to wrongful change your path, individually, and collectively as the human race for you to be able to live paradise on earth and in the universe.
  我选择今天,来宣布我的立场,以及我作为我选择进入的这个人的灵魂与有形身体中的造物主的身份,我来到你们当中,并号召这颗蓝色星球上的所有人们以及地球上的山野村夫,让你们接受我对和平的呼唤,改变你们错误的道路,不论你们是单独地还是作为人类共同地改变,从而使你们能够生活在地球天堂,在宇宙之间。

My call to you, the human race is simple, I have shown you in the past 9 years how to satisfy all your earthly needs with simple methods, and I have written books in simple language that all can understand the principles of the creation as is and not as man has made it to be.
  人类种族,我对你们的呼唤是简单的,在过去的9年里,我已经向你们展示了如何使用简单的方法就可以满足你们所有的物质需求,而且,我用简单的语言写了一些书,这样所有人都可以明白创造的原理,而这些原理与人类之前“创造出”的认知并不相同。

I have shown you how to make food from the air, and I have shown you how to create energy and motion using the same systems and knowledge, that through the creation and production of these needs of the man, one does not harm any creation of mine and that he can live in peace and tranquillity amongst the rest of this planets' beings and in the universal community that the men are ready to enter into.
  我向你们展示了怎样从空气中制造食物,我也用同样的系统与知识向你们展示了怎样产生能量与运动,如此,通过创造和生产这些人类所需要的,他就可以不去伤害任何我的造物,他就可以在这颗星球的生灵之中、在人类准备进入的宇宙大家庭的时候可以和平、安宁地生活。

Now; my call goes today ( the time of the killing of the son of God) to all men and women and children of this planet, that to halt all these madness of the brain of the man of killing and destruction as a solution to solve and attain earthly and others possessions, and for the Man to laydown all tools of destruction and murder, irrespective of who you are, which religion leader you are the leaders of or which religion and path of belief you follow, and which sector of this planet you think you are the ruler of or you live in.
  现在,我的呼唤于今天(上帝之子被杀害的日子)传递给这个星球上所有的男人、女人和孩子,停止人类脑子里那些杀戮与毁灭的疯狂,因为有一个解决方案,可以解决和获取世间的以及其它的财产,为了人类放下所有毁灭与谋杀的工具,不论你是谁,不论你是宗教领袖,不论你追随哪个宗教的领袖和信仰,不论你在这个星球哪一个地区,统治者也好,居住者也好。

The job of you, the religious leaders is to guide the man to peace and prosperity, and not to make palaces of shame and dishonesty and protecting those whom have done wrong to other fellow men.
  宗教领袖们,你们的职责是指引你们的人民走向和平与繁荣,而不是建造各种羞耻与欺骗的宫殿,不是去保护那些对其他同胞作恶的人。

It is our command and whish that you as religious, nations and tribes leaders of regions, nations and cults, first to order as of today for the men whom follow our command through your Churches and Mosques or temples and armies to lay down their arms, and as of today to be of the greatest of sins for any man to be trained or to carry or to be forced the use of any arms, that through this tool and though your guidance, it is to be forbidding the use of killing tools that the man finds new ways and the logical ways of finding peaceful solution for himself and his race, at the time when he does not agree with the given condition.
  这是我们的命令和祝愿:你们作为宗教、国家及教派的领导者,首先要通过你们的教堂、清真寺或寺庙命令那些遵照我们的命令的人们以及你们的军队从今天起放下他们的武器,从今天起,任何人通过这个工具按照你们指导来被训练使用、携带或被强迫使用任何武器都是罪大恶极,杀戮武器的使用将会被禁止,因为当人类不赞同这个给定的状况时,他会为自己和它的族类寻找实现和平的解决方案的新的、合理的方法。

I do not offer you a reward for following this command, as this is our wish and our whish shall be adhered to with our work through the souls of the men, but in reality in doing so, man will allow himself to enter the universal community, which the greed and the war has no meaning, and with this act, then man can have and will live a life of happiness and fulfilment according to his intelligence and needs anywhere he might be in the universe.
  我不会因为你遵照这些命令而奖赏你,因为这是我们的愿望,我们的祝愿应该遵守我们通过人的心灵的行动,事实上,只要这样去做,人类将使他自己进入到宇宙大家庭中去,在那里贪婪与战争毫无意义,而且只要这样去做,人类将可以根据他的智慧和需求过上幸福美满的生活,无论他在宇宙中的任何地方。

So I call on this day to the world, religious and scientific leaders, to come together and sign the universe peace treaty, which we have sent out to mankind as prelude to this days' declaration in the past two years and with this, signing themselves and their nation and followers to accept this treaty and put an end to all wars and acts of aggression and killing, which have been going on for thousands of years on this planet.
  所以我在今天呼吁世界的、宗教的及科学的领导者们走到一起,并且签署宇宙和平条约,我在过去的两年里已经把这个条约发给了人类,作为这一天的宣言的前奏,通过签署这些条约,让他们自己以及他们的国家和人民都接受这份条约,将结束所有的战争、侵略和杀戮行径,这些行径已经在这个星球上持续了数千年。

The time of punishment and reward to force the man to submission to go in the right path in his life is over, from this point on, it is the decision of each soul to decide on one path, and that is the path of peace and tranquillity and fairness.
  通过奖惩来迫使人类屈服并走上他生命中正确道路的时代已经结束了,从此刻起,将由每一个灵魂自己去决定去走这样一条道路,一条和平、安宁与公正的道路。

If not done so from this day on, and if the leaders of this planet be it religious, tribal or nations refuse to follow this command, your follower rejection of our will, shall lead you to demise of your followers and your nation, and finally I shall make from the man the tribe with the belief in one point and that is one nation on this planet, and the one belief that there shall be no more war.
  如果从今天起并没有这样做,如果这个星球的宗教、种族和国家的领导者们拒绝遵守这个命令,你们的追随者们拒绝了我们的意愿,这将会导致你们、你们的拥护者以及你们的国家的灭亡,最终我将使人类成为有共同信仰的族类,在这个行星上将只有一个国家,唯一的信仰就是不会再有任何的战争。

There are no lines on the ground of this planet or anywhere in the universe to separate races and creations from each other, that with this unity for all men leaves him not only as one body but as one nation and as one creation and one creator to live his life in the universe in peace.
  在这个星球的土地上,在宇宙的任何地方,没有任何的界限来使各个种族与造物彼此分隔,因为这样的统一,使所有人不仅作为一个个体,而是成为一个民族,成为一个造物,成为一个造物主,在宇宙中和平地生活。

You as children of Adam have suffered enough in the hand of your own wrong doings and others, and now you receive the love of your creator to guide you and protect you in this short path of adjustment and reunion with the rest ofthe creations in the world of creation.Those whom shall reject my wish, they shall see to their own demise through their rejection by their own fellow men, whom understand the reality of the creation and this wish.
  你们作为亚当的后代,已近在你们自己及他人过错的掌控中承受了足够多的苦难,而现在接收你们的造物主的爱,他将指引并保护你,当你在调整并与造物世界的其它造物重聚的不远的路程中时。那些拒绝我的意愿的人,他们因为拒绝而终将看到他们自己的消亡,而且是由那些理解了造物的真*相以及这个意愿的他们自己的同胞来令其消亡。

Those who follow our simple command and enter the universal order; they shall see the beauty of the creation with their own conscious and some with their own physical eyes.
  那些遵循我们的简单命令并进入到宇宙秩序中的人们,他们将会用他们的意识来看见造物之美,他们中的一些还可以用肉眼看见。

My love and gratitude to all men and I being so sorry to let you to suffer so long without intervention to help you, but in fact you needed this time in the nursery of the earth to learn and mature.
  我的爱与感激送给所有人,我很抱歉让你们承受了这么久的苦难,而我却没有介入来帮助你们,但事实上你们需要在这地球摇篮中学习和成长。

Now it is the time to guide you and unit this child of the Adam and his family to the rest of the family of the universe and as a perfect child and a peaceful and loving child who is ready to enter the Kingdome of the creators' larger family.I welcome you as the creator into your true dimension of intelligence and love.
  现在是时候来指导你们了,是时候让亚当的孩子以及他的家人和宇宙大家族中的其他家人统一了,人类将作为一个完美的孩子,作为一个爱和平有爱心的孩子,他已经准备好进入造物主王国的大家庭中。我将欢迎你们作为造物主进入到你们的智慧与爱心的真实层面中来。

Mehran
  (The possessor of love)
  迈赫兰
  (爱的拥有者)
  2014年4月18日

国学复兴 文化传承 兼容并包 百家争鸣
回复
分享到:

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-29 01:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
对于这种文章,我更感兴趣的是文章来源和作者,而非文章内容,尤其是读到“I as the Messiah”。搜了一下,凯史基金会网站为
http://www.keshefoundation.org